What conditions do I treat?
Special interest in:
- Anxiety disorders / Panic disorder
- Depression, including treatment refractory or chronic depression
- Bipolar spectrum disorders
- Personality disorders
- Treating individuals with chronic pain and illness, including fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
- Improving emotional stability and distress tolerance in creative individuals
- Gender and sexuality issues
- Conversion disorders
I also treat:
- all mood disorders (Major depression, Bipolar disorder, Mood disorders secondary to medical conditions)
- adjustment disorders
- psychotic disorders (schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder)
New patient visits or consultations are 50-90 minutes, $290 self pay
Follow-up visits are 30 minutes, $140 self pay.
Psychotherapy appointments are 45-60 minutes and typically every week or every other week, $190 self pay.
Please note that these rates only apply to services at Moontower Mental Wellness, PLLC
What about insurance?
I am in network with Blue Cross/Blue Shield only, and there are times when I am unable to take additional patients on that plan. If you have a different insurance plan, please check with them about out of network benefits. It is possible to submit your own claims for reimbursement in many cases, but this does require you to pay the self pay rates (listed above) at the time of service.
It is always a good idea to contact your insurance company before contacting me to set up an appointment so that you are clear about the mental health benefits they provide.